Full Committee Hearing
Using FHA for Housing Stabilization and Homeownership Retention
Wednesday, April 9, 2008, 10:00 a.m., 2128 Rayburn House Office Building
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- The Honorable Sheila C. Bair, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- The Honorable John C. Dugan, Comptroller, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- The Honorable John M. Reich, Director, Office of Thrift Supervision
- The Honorable Randall Kroszner, Board Member, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- The Honorable Brian Montgomery, Assistant Secretary for Housing-Federal Housing Commissioner, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Mr. Brian Wesbury, Chief Economist, First Trust Advisors L.P.
- Dr. Alan S. Blinder, Ph.D., Gordon S. Rentschler Memorial Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Princeton University
- Dr. Allen Sinai, Chief Global Economist, Strategist and President, Decision Economics, Inc.
Available Member Statements: Congressman Neugebauer,
Printed Hearing: 110-103