Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Hearing
The Flood Insurance Reform and Modernization Act of 2007, H.R. 1682
Tuesday, June 12, 2007, 10:00am, 2129 Rayburn House Office Building
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- Mr. Edward L. Connor, Deputy Assistant Administrator for Insurance, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Mr. Paul A. Osman, CFM, Illinois Department of Natural Resources, on behalf of Association of State Floodplains Managers, Inc.
- Mr. David Maune, Ph.D., CP, CFM, on behalf of Management Association for Private Photogrammetric Surveyors
- Mr. Curt Sumner, Executive Director, American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- Mr. Mark Davey, President & CEO, Fidelity National Insurance Company, on behalf of Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
- Mr. Thomas Minkler, President of the Clark-Mortenson Agency, Inc., on behalf of Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America, Inc.
- Mr. Vince Malta, President, Malta & Co., Inc., on behalf of the National Association of Realtors
Available Member Statements: Congressman Hinojosa
Printed Hearing: 110-38