The Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises
The State of the Bond Insurance Industry
Thursday, February 14, 2008, 11:30 a.m., 2128 Rayburn House Office Building
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- The Honorable Eric R. Dinallo, Superintendent of the New York State Insurance Department
- Mr. Erik R. Sirri, Director, Division of Trading and Markets, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mr. Patrick M. Parkinson, Deputy Director, Division of Research and Statistics, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
- The Honorable Thomas M. Leighton, Mayor, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Mr. William A. Ackman, Managing Member, Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P.
- Mr. Keith M. Buckley, Group Managing Director and Global Head of Insurance, Fitch Ratings
- Mr. Richard P. Larkin, Senior Vice President, Herbert J. Sims & Co., Inc.
- Mr. Michael Callen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ambac Financial Group Inc.
- Mr. Charles Chaplin, Chief Financial Officer, MBIA Inc.
Available Member Statements: Chairman Kanjorski
Printed Hearing: 110-91