Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Field Hearing
Solving the Affordable Housing Crisis in the Gulf Region Post Katrina: Why no progress and what are the obstacles to success?
9:00 a.m., Friday, February 23, 2007, Good Deeds Center; 15101 Madison St., Gulfport, MS
Click here to watch live webcast of this hearing.
- The Honorable Gene Taylor, Member of Congress
- The Honorable Brent Warr, Mayor, Gulfport, Mississippi
- Mr. Derrick Evans, Executive Director, Turkey Creek Initiative
- Mr. Jason Mackenzie, North Gulfport Community Land Trust
- Ms. Lillie Bender, Unity Homes Project
- Mr. H. Rodger Wilder, President, Gulf Coast Community Foundation
- Mr. Jon Jopling, Mississippi Center for Justice
- Mr. William J. Bynum, Chief Executive Officer, Enterprise Corporation of the Delta
- Ms. Diane Collier, Tenant
- Mr. Brian Sanderson, Gulf Coast Business Council
- Mr. Walter O. Hendrix, President & CEO, DASH Neighborhood Revitalization, Inc.
- Mr. Rodger Clark, Paralyzed Veterans of America
Available Member Statements:
Printed Hearing: 110-6